Thursday, December 1, 2011

Color me stunned: Owen behaves (mostly)

You've all read my tales of my stinker of a child and his shenannigans. Well, today he was awesome. A perfect, well-behaved child.

Except for this:


It's a miracle Rupp has not destroyed Owen by now. I have the most patient cat on the planet.

O did too many awesomely adorable things today for me to recap them all, but my favorite was when I was sitting cross-legged in the floor playing with him. He walked across the room, grabbed a book and then sat down in my lap and handed me the book. He wanted me to read to him.

We read a book about a very helpful bunny (the one he picked out) and then cycled through his wildlife board books and Aladdin. He loved every second of it.

I'm so glad I have a child who seems to enjoy books (at least so far).

The rest of the day was easy and fun. We rolled around in the floor, watched some Baby Einstein, chased each other around the living room, read some more books and made silly faces at each other. AND he took three naps. Three LONG naps. Heavenly.

I seriously have the most awesome little boy on the planet, even if he's a stinker 90% of the time.

1 comment:

  1. With the possum, i see ;) Sophie does this to Seren too...Except Seren is not always this patient with her. It's a work in progress

    ReplyDelete