Monday, November 21, 2011

I am ashamed (not really, though)

Today I did something that I'm ashamed of.

I used hair product on Owen.

Owen woke up from his afternoon nap with the most ridiculous case of bedhead I've ever seen. His hairbrush was lost months ago, so I usually just smooth his hair down with my hand. That wasn't enough to combat this bedhead. It needed something more, so I busted out the pomade.

This was the result:




Mean face mohawk


I know, I know, it's ridiculous and cliche (I guarantee that at least 101% of parents have given their child a mohawk as a baby), but there's a reason so many people do it. It's adorable. I may do this to his hair every time I take him out in public.

I also finally got a recording of his Chewbacca noises. Ross ruined the end of it, though, so you're not allowed to judge the fact that the video ends with him saying, "They're gonna do it!" (We were, as usual, watching the Walking Dead, which is what the inappropriateness is about.)







Here are some more Owen shots from the last few days:



Drooly, smiley little guy


Mean face!



Snuggling with Daddy


Just chompin on this puff can. Nothing to see here.




And one more of the mohawk.

1 comment: