Friday, November 18, 2011

Owen makes a mess (imagine that)

There are few phrases I hate more than, "Look what your son did."

Today I was sitting on the couch, minding my own business and watching Zombieland while Owen played on the floor. That's when Ross said it.

Look what your son did.

I'll preface this by saying that the last couple of days Owen is obsessed with opening and closing things. The door, wipe boxes, the diaper pail (ew) and apparently Gerber Puff containers.

I looked down and the floor was covered in puffs. Owen took the lid off, dumped them in the floor and then started alternating between waving his arms around like a madman and shoving puffs into his mouth. (Again, ew.)

Witness the excitement:


Owen and Ross thought this was hilarious. I'll admit, ok, it was pretty funny for a few minutes. It stopped being funny when puffs started getting crushed into the carpet.

At least Owen had a good time. He likes eating crap off of the floor, so I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment